The University of Leicester Rugby League Club are looking to recruit an experienced and driven Head Coach.
Coaches are recruited on a self-employed basis and responsibilities include:
- Organising and delivering high quality training sessions for the Club
- Catering to the needs of club members by working closely with the Club committee
- Committing to develop Club members of varying abilities
- Taking responsibility for health and safety in all aspects of club activity
- Leading on the selection of squads and teams for fixtures.
- Reporting regular progress updates and ideas for club development to the Club's designated Development Staff
- A minimum UKCC accredited Level 2 Coaching Qualification or equivalent (E)
- Empathy of working within a student environment (E)
- Significant demonstrable coaching experience (E)
- Have a strong personality, initiative and drive. (E)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. (E)
- In-depth understanding of coaching styles and practical delivery (E)
- Valid First Aid at Work qualification (D)
- Availability to attend Wednesday afternoon/evening fixtures (D)
- Lead on the delivery of high quality coaching sessions
- Health and Safety responsibility at training sessions and fixtures
Benefits of working with the University of Leicester:
- Rate of pay £20.00-£25.00 per hour dependent on experience (approximately £2000 per year)
- Free gym membership to University of Leicester facilities, worth £550 per year.
- Opportunity to purchase Team Leicester-branded clothing
Applications and informal enquiries should be made to Paul Robbins by sending a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for applications is July 31, 2017.
Please note that late applications will not be accepted.