24th July 2017, 14:17 | university
University of Leicester Rugby League Club seek Head Coach
The University of Leicester Rugby League Club are looking to recruit an experienced and driven Head Coach.
Coaches are recruited on a self-employed basis and responsibilities include:
- Organising and delivering high quality training sessions for the Club
- Catering to the needs of club members by working closely with the Club committee
- Committing to develop Club members of varying abilities
- Taking responsibility for health and safety in all aspects of club activity
- Leading on the selection of squads and teams for fixtures.
- Reporting regular progress updates and ideas for club development to the Club's designated Development Staff
- A minimum UKCC accredited Level 2 Coaching Qualification or equivalent (E)
- Empathy of working within a student environment (E)
- Significant demonstrable coaching experience (E)
- Have a strong personality, initiative and drive. (E)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. (E)
- In-depth understanding of coaching styles and practical delivery (E)
- Valid First Aid at Work qualification (D)
- Availability to attend Wednesday afternoon/evening fixtures (D)
- Lead on the delivery of high quality coaching sessions
- Health and Safety responsibility at training sessions and fixtures
Benefits of working with the University of Leicester:
- Rate of pay £20.00-£25.00 per hour dependent on experience (approximately £2000 per year)
- Free gym membership to University of Leicester facilities, worth £550 per year.
- Opportunity to purchase Team Leicester-branded clothing
Applications and informal enquiries should be made to Paul Robbins by sending a CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
The deadline for applications is July 31, 2017.
Please note that late applications will not be accepted.