The following disciplinary cases will be heard this evening by an independent operational rules tribunal (HH Rodney Grant, Wilf George and Danny Sculthorpe):
- Carl Forster (Whitehaven) - Pleaded not guilty to Grade B Dangerous Contact, found guilty. Received one-match suspension and £75 fine.
- Ash Robson (York) - Pleaded not guilty when appealing six match ban for Grade E Spitting, decision upheld. Received six-match suspension and no fine.
The following players have submitted Early Guilty Pleas, with outcomes as follows:
- Ryan Boyle (Halifax) - 1 match
- James Lockwood (Featherstone) - 1 match
- Josh Lynam (Keighley) - No Further Action
- Daniel Nicklas (Newcastle) - No Further Action
- Lewis Young (Newcastle) - No Further Action